Monday 9 November 2009

Acer Timeline 3810TG-944G50n end of search

The work on Debian on Acer Timeline 3810TG-944G50n has been concluded when Kubuntu Karmic Beta was published. CD installation was fine. At first, there are so many errors and bugs reported but until last week, the error diminished drastically following formal release of Karmic Koala.

I have returned the laptop since I think I resign from sirrma project next year and I only work on the rest of the task at office. So, Acer Timeline 3810TG-944G50n has come to an end of search, and if you'd love to have the machine with GNU/Linux, I suppose to use Karmic Koala. In addition to that, please do register to Acertimeline thread at launchpad.net (or any other GNU/Linux thread on the machine) since problems are still discussed actively there.

It's good to be with the community, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment